SpeyCo 2 3/4" click and pawl fly reels


usa made custom  Here is a look at the new 2 3\4" SpeyCo "BELOW ZERO" trout reels  for 3 wt fly line. This reel is sporting  my Concept #1  handle assembly made of independent rings that I will be implementing into my salmon reels as an option this coming year.  This new design is very nice on the fingers and a very modern look to this classic styled fly reel.  The reel weight is 4.5 oz completed and will fit up to a 3WT# fly line like a glove,  and with spool to spare for at least 70 feet of backing. The check is 4 based Hexad  and is butter smooth, soft and 100% will be what your looking for to protect those light trout tippets. I will get some short video of the sound for you guys as this makes the assembly and is all purrr and all fun. Always keep in mind If you have other requests for new reels or changes to this trout or any other please feel free to ask.  I am here to make reels for you!